Monday 29 April 2013

Style Files - Jungle Fever

I am a big fan of the H&M Conscious Collection right now - not only do I feel virtuous in investing in sustainable style pieces, the summer collection is also so pretty that I don't mind if I do! Not to mention the prices are beyond reasonable. I love the tropical print line which makes me wish I could jet off to any exotic location. The print dress would be perfect with flip flops on the beach but, since I won't be nearing a beach any time soon, I went with the blouse version. Pretty chiffon material, amazing print and totally comfy, this adds a little interest to an otherwise simple outfit.

At least I can close my eyes and dream of sunnier climes...! Bisous xx




Tweed Blazer - Zara
Suede Wedges - Topshop (old but similar here)
Bracelets - Handmade & purchased in France
Nails - Revlon in shade '580 Eclectic'

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment