Saturday 27 April 2013

Style Files - Ombre Silk

When the harem trouser shape first burst onto the fashion scene I never saw myself wearing the so-called 'pyjama pant'. But the longer it stuck around, and the more interesting the prints became, I have slowly become a little obsessed. If you have followed my blog for a while you will have already seen my amazing scarf print harems here and my geometic monochrome print harems here.

So it will be no surprise that this little number made it into my H&M sale online basket - costing only £7 (no joke) I just couldn't pass them up. Ombre styles are everywhere this season so these bargain trews nail two trends in one. Not to mention how comfortable they are as the nicer weather sets in. I'm sure this won't be the last harem pant to grace my fashion cupboard!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine! Bisous xx





Ombre Silk Trouser - H&M Sale
Zip Pocket Vest - New Look
Neon Handbag - H&M
Floral Scarf - Zara
Heeled Loafer - River Island (similar here)
Nails - Revlon in shade '580 Eclectic'

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment