Wednesday 17 April 2013

Style Files - Floral Bomber

Florals for Spring may not be original but I just can't help but dig out this floral bomber jacket when the sun pokes out from behind the clouds. Bomber jackets are the key jacket shape for Spring - see some great picks from ASOS at the link below. Happy flower arranging!



Floral Bomber Jacket - ZARA (S/S12) (similar at ASOS here)
Faux Leather Panel Trouser - F&F at Tesco (similar at Mango here)
Embroidered Vest - ZARA (from A/W12 sale)
Ankle Boots - River Island (last seen here)
Watch Pendant - Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Lips - Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in shade '234'

My love of eBay is no secret and I found my Zara floral bomber on the much-loved site last summer. The material is silky and light which is perfect for Spring. I am in love with the print which is reminiscent of art gallery prints and reminds me fondly of my paint-splattering stage! ASOS do some great alternatives. I love the laid-back chic look a bomber jacket gives to any outfit. It goes well with anything from dresses to denim cut-offs and jeans and can really lift an outfit. A friend of mine recently wore this jacket to a wedding over a simple shift dress and it looked awesome! Will I ever tire of a good floral print? Not likely!
(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

Bisous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment