Monday 8 April 2013

Just Fab

                                                                                                         My friends will testify that I have a bit of a shoe addiction. I truly believe that a really great shoe can lift an outfit. And who can fail to agree when faced with these beauties!
My April JustFab picks arrived this morning and I am totally obsessed with these 'Grecia' neon pink and tribal print sandals and cannot wait to don them for summer! They look great with my turned up jeans while the temperature is still cool but they will look fantastic with a maxi, shorts or floaty dress for the summer. And they are super comfy so I know I will be wearing them constantly on my June trip to the Big Apple!

I joined JustFab in February and my first months purchase was this amazing mustard 'Resort' shoulder bag below which you will already have seen if you follow me on Instagram. It is so versatile, fits my iPad mini, and gets regular compliments.

I love that you can answer a simple questionnaire to let the stylists at JustFab know what you like and then you receive hand-picked recommendations direct to your inbox every month. If you don't want to buy that month you simply skip (like I did in March). If you do buy, you earn Reward Points which can be traded in for free shoes - score! You can also choose not to sign up but to 'Pay As You Go' for all you commitment phobes out there.

I don't ever need much of an excuse to expand my shoe collection but these styles are Just too Fab to resist!

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment