Friday 12 April 2013

Cult Beauty Haul

I only recently discovered Cult Beauty when I was searching for solutions for random skin break outs and, boy, am I glad that I did! When this box of goodies arrived on my doorstep it was all I could do not to squeal before closing the door on the unassuming postman.

I have to admit, this Cult Beauty haul had an alterior motive. When I learned that, for a limited time only, orders over £50 would be eligible for an UM-AZING free beauty booty bag of fun, I knew that now was the perfect time to try out a few products I have been meaning to purchase for a while.

So browsing I went. I picked up the original Beautyblender (the duo of course - I'm a sucker for money saving buy one get one cheaper options), which is much-loved by bloggers and make up artists alike. I also fell for the make up sponge cleanser by the same brand as I am pretty sure my current brush washing routine is less than adequate. My final purchase was the Payot Pate Grise which is a clay based spot treatment to be applied to individual spots and left on overnight. This promises to greatly reduce those stubborn bumps in only one night and the reviews are positive so worth a try in my opinion. Plus the little glass pot is beautiful. And French.

Look out for reviews of all of these products on upcoming blogposts.

But the best bit has to be the freebies! Everyone loves a freebie and believe me I am no different - check out what I got below and how to make sure you don't miss out! The site always offers samples as well - I got to choose 3 for spending more than £30 and got free delivery for spending over £50. Score!


Pate Grise Overnight Spot Treatment
Beautyblender Duo Pack

Make Up Sponge Cleanser
My sample choices for spending over £30
The amazing free gift - a booty bag of treats!

What's inside (left to right):
NCLA & Glamour Limited Edition Nail Wraps
Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax 3ml
Ginvera Marvel Green Tea Gel 10ml
Alpha H 5ml Liquid Gold 
Astalift Make Up Remover Oil 30ml
Tammy Fender Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil 5ml
Elemis Pro Collagen Body Cream 50ml
Dr Lipp Original Balm 3ml
Anastasia Covet Noir Pencil (full size)
If you spend over £50 use the code OhGoody to add the free goody bag to your basket at checkout. This deal will continue for as long as stocks last so get your skates on!

If you are reading this blogpost at a later date and you are disappointed that the above code has now expired then fear not! This website has constant free gift options - check out this page for a list - at the time of writing promotions included a free 30ml Dr Hauschka cleanser with any Dr Hauschka product and a 4-piece Ren sampler kit free when you spend £50 on Ren products. Also great offers are posted regularly on the Cult Beauty Blog.

So there's no excuse not to look your very best for summer! Now I'm off to try out my new finds - I will report back on their worthiness very soon!

Bisous xx

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

2 comments:

  1. You picked out some great products:) I just recently placed a Cult Beauty order and I am so excited for to arrive lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - it's super exciting when the package arrives on your doorstep! What did you order?
    If you haven't already checked it out you should also look at www.latestinbeauty.com which is such a great site where you can order free samples every month to get delivered for free! They also do 'collections' (summer collection, mum-to-be etc) which are an exciting mix of products for a fraction of the price. I am currently obesessed so a blog post will follow very soon! Enjoy your Cult Beauty bits!

    ReplyDelete