Sunday 28 April 2013

Style Files - Coral Sands

Oh I do love an orange and pink combo - in fact anything in the pink/orange/coral colour family gets a thumbs up from me. Paired with a neutral (or 'sand') blazer tones the look down for day.

I am also loving this spearmint colour on my nails - in my opinion it goes with everything and will be a constant for the warmer months. I must admit, though, that if you are in the market for a minty nail, I would recommend you head for Barry M - as much as I love the Revlon colour I was very disappointed by the formula (too thin and watery) and the brush (too small). I draw the line at 2 coats but this one required 3! So inevitably I got bored of waiting, smudged both thumbs and have to hide my thumbs everytime I look down at my beautiful nails to avoid reminding myself of how annoyed I am! Plus the Barry M version is cheaper so positives all round!

Brights and pastels? It must be nearing summer! Happy face!

Bisous xx






Blazer - Primark
Suede Wedges - Topshop (old but similar here)
Nails - Revlon in shade '580 Eclectic'

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment