Monday 22 April 2013

Style Files - Graphic Monochrome

As you saw in my 'Zebra chic' blogpost, I love a bit of monochrome. This classic colour combination can't fail but be chic and never goes out of style. How to wear for 2013 - with the much-loved printed trouser! I may own printed trousers in almost every colour under the sun but when it comes to looking pulled together and sophisticated you just cannot go wrong with the original and classic black and white combo.

Monochrome needn't be boring - the graphic print on my River Island trousers and the sheer panels in my Zara blouse add interest to this chic colour palette. A pop of colour from my red handbag pulls the look together.





Jacket - Mango (last seen here)
Print Trouser - River Island
Top - Zara (last seen here)
Shoes - Zara (last seen here)
Handbag - Topshop (old but similar here and here)
Lips - No.7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in 'Excite'
Nails - Gold by Giles Deacon in shade '10'

For those who have asked, yes my 'I heart NY' tattoo really is real! A product of my bachelorette in NYC last April - my bridesmaid has a matching version too! Have a bright and happy Monday!

Bisous xx

N.B. This post is not sponsored

2 comments:

  1. Been after those river island trousers for ages, don't suppose you want to sell them do you?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry hunny - I just love them too much!

    ReplyDelete