Saturday 20 April 2013

Style Files - Golden Girl

It's the weekend and I do like a little glitz on a Saturday! I am brightening up this rather dull grey day with a splash of gold. The cozy knit makes it Scottish Spring appropriate.




Lazer Cut Skirt - Missguided (last seen here)
Gold Fleck Knit - Topshop (old but similar here)
Statement Necklace - Accessorize
Gold Court Shoes - Office (old but I love these)
Lips - No.7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in 'Excite'
Nails - Gold by Giles Deacon in shade '10'

I am partial to a bit of metallic sheen to my life and wardrobe. I also love a bit of Golden Girls but this look is entirely opposite to what you might see on that show! Metallics are here to stay for Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter 2013. I am loving this rose gold colour for a change from the standard silver and gold. This cut out skirt from Missguided had me at hello! I have dressed it down with a chunky knit but will equally be pairing it with a simply scalloped-edge vest and statement necklace for a night on the tiles with my girlfriends. A super versatile piece if ever there was one! For colder days this gold flecked knit also looks great with jeans and tailored trousers so I will be gleaming gold whatever the weather!
Have a fantastic day and work some precious metal into your life!
Bisous
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment