Tuesday 16 April 2013

Style Files - Spring Safari

If you haven't checked out the H&M Conscious collection yet then I suggest you do - not only is the fashion sustainable but the designs are lovely and this khaki blouse is really good quality. To make it a little more 'Springy' I put it with floral print trousers and my fringe leather clutch which I love. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen my initial necklace - it's the 2013 version of the 90's nameplate! Much more chic!
Have a great week! Bisous xx



Khaki Blouse - H&M Conscious Collection
Floral Trouser - H&M
Grey Booties - New Look (old but I love these)
Leather Fringe Clutch - Zara (S/S12 but try eBay for similar)
Embellished Hairband - Accessorize
Silver Initial Necklace - eBay
Nails - Barbara Daly for Tesco in 'Buttermilk'
Lips - Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in '03'

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment