Friday 19 April 2013

Style Files - Tiger Tiger

I am in love with my nude Zara sandals with perspex heel and was inspired to pair them with my nude Mango blazer - one of my many January sales buys. Still loving a pop of colour on my lips and nails to keep the look fresh.




Abbie was desperate to be involved in the photo shoot today!


Blazer - Mango
Tiger Print Dress - Zara
Belt - Vintage (last seen here)
Nude & Perspex Heels - Zara (find similar at Mango Outlet)
Stud Clutch - Zara (last seen here)
Gold Curb Chain Necklace - Mango
Neon Orange Bracelet - Biba (last seen here)
Nails - Missguided Polish in 'MissTaken' (last seen here)
Lips - No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in 'Gay Geranium' (last seen here)

My leopard print dress was from last season at Zara but I managed to track it down on eBay - you really can find just about anything on that site and I am a bit of an addict! Since the dress is a little 'busy' on the eye I teamed it with nudes and spashes of gold. My belt is vintage and is another eBay find! I love how it cinches in the waist of this dress and stops it looking too floaty. I enjoy the floaty look sans-belt for casual days but I wanted to smarten up this daytime look so opted for the cinched-in waist and my favourite nude blazer from Mango - it makes anything look more grown up and pulled together.
I am a little obsessed with my Zara nude and perspex sandals (you guessed it - another eBay find)! They look great with dresses but also jazz up jeans and trousers really well. As Kate Middleton has taught us, you can never go wrong with a nude shoe! The perspex heel on this beauty just makes it extra special in my book and the fact that they are really rather comfy just makes me love them all the more!

What are your favourites for Spring?
Have a great day!
Bisous
xx
(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment