Wednesday 1 May 2013

Style Files - Love at First Bright

Good afternoon fellow fashion addicts!

If you have been following my blog for a while you will know that I do not shy away from a good colour pop and I am loving this combo right now - super bright clutch offset by a chic nude nail. I do love this clutch although it was on the pricey side - lesson learnt - I must avoid Zara stores at all costs - I am much more sensible when shopping online!

If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I got a little carried away in Boots recently and bought not one but six Barry M Gelly polishes - slightly excessive but the colour range is fantastic and Boots always has some kind of deal on. I also picked up these rings from Boots - they aren't available online but take a look in UK stores for bargain jewellery ideas.

Get your bright on!

Bisous xx




Rings - Odile & Fleur (available at Boots)

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment