Thursday 9 May 2013

Style Files - Spring Showers

I never seem to choose the right outfit for the weather - always fooled by the sun peaking through the curtains at 6am when I get up for work only to be disappointed when the heavens open during my commute. The key accessory for a Glasgow girl - a good brolly of course! Regularly saving me from disaster!

Tomorrow I am attending a friend's wedding so an evening of pampering is in store. I will share my outfit with you along with my tips for wedding guest dressing. Bisous xx




Blazer - Primark (last seen here)
Brocade Trouser - Zara (last seen here)
Blouse - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize (last seen here)
Brogues - Stylist Pick (last seen here)
Neon Bracelet - Biba (last seen here)
Gold Bracelets - ASOS (love torque) and ASOS (coral stone chain link)
Umbrella - Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment