Sunday 5 May 2013

Style Files - Prison Break

After watching all eight seasons of 24, I was on the lookout for an alternative drama series to fill the void and am currently working my way through Season 2 of Prison Break. I am more than a little obsessed!

So today's outfit takes a little inspiration from the Fox River Eight with a little prison stripe chic! My H&M top was a bargain at £5 in the sale - I love the contrasting triangle side panels which add just enough interest to counteract the in-mate design. Of course I had to add my favourite bright handbag of the moment and, unfortunately, us Scots have been much less fortunate in the weather department than our English counterparts so my winter coat hasn't quite been put to the back of my closet just yet. As all fellow Glaswegians will agree, a brolly is an essential handbag item for us all year round!

Happy bank holiday weekend!

Bisous xx






Coat - Zara (last seen here)
Stripe Top - H&M
Brocade Trouser - Zara (last seen here)
Glasses - Chanel
(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment