Tuesday 7 May 2013

Gym Bunny

As the weather gets (marginally) better, as does my motivation to eat healthily and exercise more regularly. Luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) I won't be frequenting any bikini destinations this year, but I am off to NYC next month and I want to bare my arms and legs with confidence!

Unfortunately, months of heavy jumpers and central heating have left my limbs dull, pale and - let's be honest - on the flabby side. Time to take action!

So on a mission to get summer body ready, I have dusted off my gym membership card and dragged two of my bff's along for the ride - misery loves company! Last night it was a standard gym session - treadmill, bike, weights, cross trainer, collapse. You know the drill. Tonight it is back to Body Attack and, trust me, they named this one well - it attacks every muscle in your body in a high energy workout that will leave us purple faced but proud!

My workout essentials?

Water, water, water. My iPhone which holds all of my favourite tunes and my pink headphones are the perfect practical accessory. And how much do I love my Chanel Le Vernis iPhone case!

A girl has to do everything she can to make the gym a more exciting place! I will let you know how I get on!

Bisous xx

N.B. This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment