Saturday 18 May 2013

Style Files - Minty Fresh

Following a naughty jaunt to Forever 21 on Thursday evening, I decided to build my Friday outfit around this emerald green satin camisole that I picked up there for a bargainous £6.50.  Working in an office, the trouser and blazer combo is a safe one but I always feel the need to freshen it up with a little colour. An unexpected strong lip turns heads but toned down with my simple pony tail and glasses I get away with it (I think!)

I am also loving my bucket bag by Dorothy Perkins - I had to panic buy this at 6.30am on Monday morning in Glasgow airport after the security guy broke the zip on my Guess laptop bag. But I really like it and I prefer the quality of the interior to my (much more expensive) Zara bucket bag. Successful (if unplanned) shopping trip!

Have a great weekend! Bisous xx






Blazer - Zara (last see here)
Brocade Trouser - Zara (last seen here)
Bow Flats - Office
Handbag - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelets - ASOS (last seen here) and Accessorize
Rings (right hand) - Odeil & Fleur (last seen here)
Glasses - Chanel (last seen here)

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment