Friday 31 May 2013

Style Files - Cropped

I am not a cropped top kinda gal. Sure, I love a bandeau under a sheer shirt or cut out top but when it comes to getting the midriff out in, like, public - Big no no. But I loved this embellished tee so much I decided to overlook the fact that it is cropped and bring it home to experiment with.

It will look great with high waisted jeans or even over a plain vest for a relaxed feel. But for Friday night dinner plans I paired it with a chic lace pencil skirt so that just a half inch of skin was showing - that I can just about handle! Bring on New York to get a little tan on my British limbs before I break this baby out once more!

Have a fabulous weekend! Bisous xx




Lace Skirt - Zara
Brocade Boots - ASOS (last seen here)
Cuff - ASOS

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment