Thursday 23 May 2013

Style Files - Black on White

As much as I love colour (and you know that I do), when it comes to chic, monochrome takes the prize every time. I am kind of in love with these trousers from Zara which I bought a few months ago and had almost forgotten about. I felt it was high time to cut off the tags and take them out on a sunny Glasgow day! A few bright accessorizes keeps it feeling summer-appropriate and far from boring.

I am still loving my Barry M 'Papaya' polish on my nails - I usually change up my nail colour a couple of times a week but the staying power of these Gelly polishes is fantastic (especially for the £3.99 price tag) and the colour makes me happy! I will change them this weekend but am pretty sure it won't be long until this shade graces my digits again.

Have a sunny Thursday! Bisous xx





Blazer - Zara
Trouser - Zara (last seen here)
Handbag - Topshop (last seen here) (similar here)
Bracelets - ASOS (last seen here) and Accessorize
Rings - Odeil & Fleur (last seen here) and ASOS (part of set)


(N.B. This blog is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment