Tuesday 12 February 2013

Style Files - Chocolate Gold

Tressed for Success!

My 'how to do comfy work' outfit for a day in our Aberdeen office.

Freezing by the way! Naturally I added a black faux fur stole and Zara tweed jacket to brace the chill outside.

My patent Stylist Pick brogues (Anitra) finished off this look to perfection!

In a Zara drop sleeve top and my fave Zara brocade black trousers.
Earrings by Chanel
Necklaces by Mango (long) and Dyrberg Kern (charm - Link).
Gold stacked ring by Mango
Engagement & Wedding rings by H Samuel and Rox
iPhone 4 by Apple

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

2 comments:

  1. I liked your shirt and hair colour so much! İn my latest post I wore a hirt like this, almost the same one :) I bought it from Stradivarius :) Nice blog sweety, keep going on! Visit mine too ;)

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I will be following your blog from now on! I am just starting out so am always looking for inspiration! Thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete