Thursday 14 February 2013

From the archives...Mexico Magic

 
My hubbie and I spent our amazing honeymoon in the luxurious 'The Royal Cancun' hotel in beautiful Mexico in Aug-12
 
Look at that view! I am wearing white maxi dress by Next, sunglasses by Rayban
 

 
Shoes by Topshop


 
Dress by River Island; Studded clutch by Zara
 
At the Pirate Ship - Ahoy Maties!
   
Wearing maxi dress by Florence & Fred at Tesco. Fringe bag by Topshop

 
The famous Coco Bongo should not be missed on a trip to Cancun!


 
Fringe bag by Topshop, Top & Shorts by Zara, Studded black pimsoles (to left) by Topshop


 
Dress by Guess

 
And they lived happily ever after....
 Happy Valentines day! xx

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh this is so pretty!! :D wonderful post!! thanks for sharing them!! went to mexico last year and this is just making me miss the beach!!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was amazing - can't wait to return! I have added your blog to my follow list :)

      Delete