Wednesday 24 June 2015

10 Easy Food Swaps for a Healthy You! | Summer Sunshine Series





10 Easy Food Swaps for a Healthy You! | Summer Sunshine Series

Hi everyone! In this video I am sharing 10 easy food swaps to help you become healthier - these are all changes that I have made to my diet in the last couple of years and I have noticed improvements in my skin, in how I feel generally and I am a lot less bloated than I used to be.

If you have any ideas that you would like to share with me leave them in the comments below!

1. Swap cows milk for almond milk (or soya, coconut)
2. Swap mayo for greek yogurt
3. Swap butter for mashed banana or avocado
4. Swap flour tortilla wraps for lettice wraps (or corn/buckwheat wraps)
5. Swap potato chips for apple chips, kale chips or sweet potato chips or make your own!
6. Swap potaotes for sweet potatoes
7. Swap refined sugars and chemical sweeteners for natural sweeteners (raw honey, pure maple syryp, agave nectar, stevia)
8. Swap jam for chia seed jame
9. Swap fizzy drinks for sparkling water with lemon/lime or coconut/aloe water
10. Swap pizza bases, mashed potato & rice for cauliflower varieties!

This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. Music 'Payday' by Jason Fartham from the YouTube Audio Library.

Don't forget to subscribe to the My Fashion Cupboard family!

No comments:

Post a Comment