Friday 5 June 2015

Elena's Nursery Tour! | Baby Girl Bambi Themed Nursery





Welcome to Elena's nursery!



This video has been highly requested and I had been holding off on filming it because there's still so much I want to do with her room but I don't think I will truly ever be finished so I decided to share it with you today!



If you are wondering where we have been - my apologies - we have had some work done to other parts of our home and we had to move out for a month so I haven't had a chance to film for this channel. We are back now though so let me know if you have any requests!



I have been uploading lots of videos to my cooking channel - the Summer Sunshine series is currently running with nutritious and delicious summer-inspired recipes so if you are interested I would be so happy if you subscribed!



Elena is 10 months and 11 days old in this video (how time flies!)



Music 'Payday' by Jason Farnham from the YouTube Audio Library. All opinions are my own. This video is not sponsored.
Don't forget to subscribe to the My Fashion Cupboard Baby family!

No comments:

Post a Comment