Thursday 27 June 2013

Style Files - Heavy Metal

On Tuesday evening we went to see the new Superman movie 'Man of Steel' and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The fact that Henry Cavill is rather easy on the eye is only a bonus! We didn't opt for the 3D though which may have been a mistake but the special effects were rather mega on their own - I might have left the theatre feeling like I'd been hit by a steam train if they had been 3D. But anyway...onto the outfit!

When I go to the cinema I tend to opt for comfy chic, and jeans and a blazer are my go-to for that genre. I am kind of in love with my metallic 'Mari' bag from Accessorize - it brings a little pazazz to the look. Just big enough to hold an enormous scarf which is just as well because the air conditioning is always a little too weather-optimistic in our local theatre! Now I just need to get back to see the Hangover III and World War Z and I'll be happy - until the next installment of the Hunger Games at least!

Bisous xx



Hoop Earrings - Superdrug (not available online)
Lips - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Honey'

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment