Sunday 9 June 2013

Style Files - NYC Baby!

Well I have finally arrived in NYC! Only problem? My luggage is still in London! After all the meticulous packing I did to have the perfect outfit for every eventuality I was instead forced to shop at Times Square at 1am to panic buy overnight essentials. Annoying, yes. But since when do I turn up my nose at free shopping? Er that would be never! (At least my Louboutins were in my hand luggage...)
So I have picked up loads of new bits already (and this is only Day 2) so a NYC haul video will definitely be on the cards when I return to normality (sniff)!

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at what I'm wearing to Hibernia's 5th birthday (401 West 59th Street):
Loads more outfits to follow so keep posted! For now I'm off to drink a stiletto shot! Bisous xx


Leather Jegging - Topshop
Clutch - Accessorize
Shoes - Christian Louboutin

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment