Saturday 15 June 2013

Style Files - Limo in the City

I am currently sitting in London Heathrow airport Terminal 5 on my way home from our NYC adventure feeling very depressed indeed! To cheer myself up I thought I would share some pics from our Manhattan escapades.

Thursday night was our allotted 'posh night out' in Manhattan so after a few in Hibernia on 50th & 9th (just for a change) we headed over to EVR, one of those clubs with no name on the door. To keep the riff raff out you know - but yes we found it! The music may have left much to be desired but the night did end with a limo ride around Manhattan and free-flowing champagne so I'm not complaining!

Here's what we wore:



Me (left):
Faux leather pants - Topshop (last seen here)
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Jewellery - mostly Accessorize

Roxanne (right):
Tweed jacket - Zara (last seen here)
Clutch - Biba (last seen here)
Denim - American Eagle
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Jewellery - Tiffany & co
Watch - Guess

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment