Tuesday 2 July 2013

Style Files - Retro Print Clash

Black tights? Yes - it really is that cold in Glasgow. Torrential rain and grey skies are no strangers to us Scots but so far July is turning out to be pretty dreary. Let's hope it turns around quickly so that I can showcase all of my amazing NYC purchases which are a little more summery than the current weather allows. Fingers crossed...
Meanwhile I am putting my summer brights to one side (never forgotten but on hold for now) and am experimenting with print. I love a retro print and this orange skirt screams '70s. Of course, some people would leave that as the stand out item but I just can't resist a good print clash! Avoid looking totally crazy by keeping the colour pallette similar and wearing with pride!

Bisous xx


Blazer - Dorothy Perkins (still available in store but not online)
Skirt - Wallis (old but I love this one by Etsy)

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment