Wednesday 3 July 2013

Style Files - Hear me Roar

I am a teeny tiny bit obsessed with the Zara sale right now - OK, I'll admit it - every time I go into a store I come out with a bag... or two. So what's new? The most annoying thing is seeing everything that I paid full price for mocking me with a marked down ticket. Mental note to self - try really hard not to buy full price in Zara from now on...!
Rant aside, I picked up this amazing tiger sweater in the sale which I adore - it looks very similar to the Kenzo version that bloggers and magazine editors have gone crazy for - at a much more reasonable price.
It does have strange slits to sides of the arms but I kinda like that.
The printed sweater is everywhere this season and is the perfect antidote to British summertime - when you are just too stubborn to wear a jacket but too dam freezing to wear a tshirt. Embrace the tiger!

Bisous xx

P.S. Can you see Abbie pretending not to pose for the picture - she always seems to make it into my posts - almost like a 'Where's Wally?' of the puppy variety. Let me know if you spot her!



Hoop Earrings - Superdrug (not available online)


(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nessie! I will check your blog out pronto! x

    ReplyDelete