Thursday 21 March 2013

Queen Delevingne

Along with most of the fashion world, I have a bit of a style crush on model Cara Delevingne. So you can imagine how excited I was when my 'Queen Delevingne' T-shirt from Black Score arrived today! The hubbie doesn't get it but I can't wait to team this with everything from boyfriend jeans to my cut out faux leather mini by Missguided.

I think it is the fact that despite being impossibly beautiful the young model doesn't take herself too seriously - practically unheard of in the fashion world. Her 'fash pack' friends, including the lovely Rita Ora, only add to her all-round coolness. And those eyebrows! Get your Benefit BrowZings at the ready and get yours camera-ready!
I am the proud owner of the Queen Delevingne tee
(Jordan Dunn 'No.1 Dunn' also available)
T-Shirts by Grazia & Black Score

Keep on keeping it real Miss Delevingne! We salute you!
Bisous x

(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment