Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dinosaur Eggs

In an ode to Easter I am doing two things:

1. Trying very hard not to eat Mr White Chocolate Bunny before next Sunday.


Although he is looking rather lonely since the hubbie ate his milk chocolate friend within 3 hours of my mum handing them in (and he wasn't even home for the first two hours - the man hath no restraint!)


My new obsession

2. Decorating my nails rather like a dinosaur egg (or Cadburys mini eggs..Mmmm...) with my new nail obsession, Illamasqua's speckle polish in Scarce.

First spotted on Pinterest and then recommended by one of my fave beauty vloggers AModelRecommends, I knew I had to make this an Easter gift to myself - much more satisfying than chocolate (although that doesn't mean Mr Bunny is safe..!)

Check out other colours at Illamasqua.com

Bisous

L x



(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment