Monday 18 March 2013

Chasing the Saturdays - LA Style

If you have been watching Chasing the Saturdays on E! you will be craving summer dressing as much as I am! The sun is certainly not sporting his hat in Glasgow as of yet but that hasn't stopped me planning for warming weather (in the vain hope that this freak March snow won't stick around much longer)!

Molly loves a good lace top - just adding a blazer and silk scarf makes this look UK weather-friendly. I love this one by Zara. Molly would approve!

I am also lusting after Frankie's L.A. style. She has been styling playsuits with clashing print scarves. I will be keeping my eyes open for similar styles to pack for my NYC adventure in June. Missguided.co.uk holds a great selection of playsuits - the patchwork denim one is a keeper!

Una has been wearing her trusty nude pumps constantly on the show. These ASOS lullaby ballet flats are perfect for summer and look pretty comfortable.

Just bring on the sunshine!
(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

2 comments:

  1. Summer can't come fast enough! Or at least spring - what happened to spring? Oh right, it's Glasgow...

    Thankfifi
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment today.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right - I am determined to start dressing for spring even if I freeze for the sake of fashion! Can't wait for the new Forever 21 store to open - maybe if we dress in brights the weather will follow! Thanks for your comment! Keep promoting Glasgow style! Xx

      Delete