Sunday 27 January 2013

Style Files - Sunday 27th January 2013



The big freeze has hit us once more so for a day out in Glasgow I wrapped up in my wool coat from Zara with faux leather sleeves (now £59.99 in the sale) with my faux fur collar by Moore & Moore and my riding boots (total bargain from Primark at £20!).
This I teamed with my much loved Luella bag and my new stacked ring from Mango! Cozy snow chic!

May I also introduce my puppy Abbie who will be posing in many of my blogposts going forward and is an avid fashion lover herself!

Keep snug and stylish!

Bisous

Abbie and me in my cozy Zara wool & faux leather coat!

A leather tie waist belt (vintage) pulls this look together


My Luella bag is my go-to accessory of the moment!

My fave Mango ring has gotten me loads of compliments already!

1 comment:

  1. My brown leather waist tie belt is vintage - check out eBay for similar. Nipping in the waist stops this voluminous coat looking tent - like x

    ReplyDelete