Friday 25 January 2013

Sales Shopping


Stacked Gold Colour Ring - Mango
Pssst! White nails are hot for Spring/Summer 2013!
 I love the January sales - especially when I am waiting around in the airport to get home from work (London Gatwick this time).

Loving my inexpensive and possibly favourite bargain find from Mango - layered ring in gold (also available in silver colour) for less than £5! Avid watchers of Made in Chelsea will testify to how similar it looks to the rings sported by Rosie Fortescue - at a tiny fraction of the price! Mango we salute you!

Other coveted purchases include a blonde faux fur collar ( the Perfect Chelsea accessory); a zebra print chiffon blouse (both from a bientot); and a silk boyfriend blazer from Mango. All truly bargainous! Pics to follow! Today's outing to Zara was focused less on the sales (I more or less bled those dry earlier in the month) and more on the new season stock! LOVING the monochrome trend-so simple yet so chic! I will be showing you how I'll be wearing it this season on  upcoming blogs!

Now, when is payday..?!

4 comments:

  1. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it!
    I'm following you...Check out my blog if you get a chance!
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. It inspires me a lot. Thanks for publishing such useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. for more details you can go to below link…
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete