Sunday 27 January 2013

Style Files - Fur Gilet

 Lunch with the girls on a lazy Saturday afternoon is a great excuse to share style tips and create a little wardrobe envy! Yesterday I choose my Oasis skinnies teamed with my studded Topshop heeled boots, Topshop denim shirt with collar cuffs and a Zara feather gilet to fend off the chilly breeze! Topped off with my feather trilby from Ted Baker and tan leather bucket bag from Zara, the girls were loving this look! Hope you do too ! The gilet has been spotted on Millie Mackintosh and Olivia Palermo has been spotted with the Zara bag. Both sold out in stores but available on eBay.

Comfy chic! I would love to hear your views on this look!

Bisous!

L x

Zara Leather Bucket Bag as carried by Olivia Palermo


Topshop Heeled Ankle Boots with Stud Detail


Hat by Ted Baker. Feather Gilet by Zara. Denim Shirt with Embellished Collar by Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment