Wednesday 23 January 2013

Welcome to the Fashion Cupboard!

Hi all,

A very big welcome to my new blogspot where I will be discussing everything from what to pack for Paris fashion week to how to do snow chic!

I am really looking forward to sharing my style ideas with you and helping you to achieve the look that you want within your budget.

I have been inspired by some amazing bloggers out there (http://www.oliviapalermo.com/category/fashion/ to mention one!) - they have amazing style but often they also have the means to buy what they want when they want regardless of price. Regrettably this is not my world! I have to be style savvy and really think about the key pieces I want (and, let's face it, NEED) each season.

If you are looking for inspiration as well as practical ways to achieve your look then you have come to the right place!

I will be posting at least weekly from now on in and will share with you my fashion archive as well as what I am wearing now (and, most importantly, where to buy it!).

I welcome comments and questions that you have - and if there is anything you want to see me comment on please just ask!

This is the fashion cupboard - come inside and try me on for size!

Bisous!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment