Monday 15 December 2014

Singing Penguin - Disney Frozen 'LET IT GO'





Singing Penguin - Disney Frozen 'LET IT GO'

Elena and I had great fun filming this video using the free Talking Penguin app from the App Store and my lovely voice (lol)! Elena is very intrigued by the app as you can see if you watch to the end of the video!

Elena and I are huge fans of Disney films and Frozen has exploded this year! Since Elena was born I have sung Let it Go and Do you Want to Build a Snowman to her and she loves it!

By no means is the editing perfect but it was fun to do and I hope you like it!

Elena and I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If you like this video remember to give it a 'thumbs up' and subscribe for future videos by myfashioncupboard baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment