Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas DIY - Bauble / Ornament Wreath - Easy & Cheap!





I love a good Christmas DIY - especially when it saves me a lot of cash! If you are anything like me you will love this tutorial for a Christmas wreath made out of Christmas ornaments / baubles!

You can tailor the colours to your chosen holiday theme and add extra embellishments or keep it simple. The best part? I BOUGHT ALL OF THE COMPONENTS FROM MY LOCAL POUND SHOP! These wreaths are expensives in stores so save some money this Christmas and get creative!

These make great gifts and really brighten up your home!

So quick and easy - no one will believe you made it yourself! If you give this a go leave me a comment or tweet me @belleangeuk showing me your creation!

If you like this tutorial for the DIY Christmas Bauble / Ornament Wreath then stay tuned for my next video for a DIY Christmas Bauble / Ornament Tree!

If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe for future videos!

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

* This video is not sponsored. Intro and outro 'Cheerful' by Cute Cut video editor. All materials used in this video were bought by me.

Christmas DIY - Bauble / Ornament Wreath - Easy & Cheap!



No comments:

Post a Comment