Sunday 22 June 2014

Wedding Guesting - Maternity Edition

I love a good family wedding and travelling down to St. Albans at over 37 weeks pregnant was actually a lot less uncomfortable than I thought it would be! Well worth it to see my younger cousin walk down the isle looking stunning! It was a 'tale of three bumps' because two of my cousins are also expecting and it was so fun to compare bumps and see all of us together!
Dressing for a wedding when you are heavily pregnant isn't the easiest of challenges but I loved this dress by New Look which I picked up in their maternity sale. I did feel that it had gotten mysteriously shorter than when I had tried it on the week before - clearly baby girl had had a growth spurt! - but it was still super comfortable. I teamed the dress with my Zara blazer and a rose headband from Accessorize and I was wedding guest ready!
I wore a pair of Zara nude heels to finish the outfit off but much to my dismay the heel started to come away from the shoe by the end of the day which is not particularly safe for a heavily pregnant lady so they will be going back! :(
All round a fantastic day and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Amy and Kegan on their marriage - I wish you all the best in your future together!


Dress - New Look Maternity
Jacket - Zara
Headband - Accessorize
 
The beautiful bride, Amy, her beautiful bridesmaid, Sophie, and me! If you think we look alike you would be right! We are cousins and our dads are twin brothers!!
 
Bisous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment