Monday 30 June 2014

Hear Me Roar! - Maternity Edition

Today I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant - just 2 days away from my due date! How time has flown!

The pressure is now on to get everything ready for the new arrival!

I must admit that I am looking forward to getting back in shape and having more options on what to wear from my closet! In the meantime, I am staying cool in the sunshine in maxi dresses like this one by Next. It isn't a maternity dress but it is floaty enough to embrace the bump!

I have resorted to wearing my wedding and engagement rings around my neck as my fingers swell up in the heat - hopefully I will be able to wear them on my finger again after baby girl makes an appearance!



 
 
Dress - Next
Sandals - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Nails - Chanel 'Holiday'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment