Wednesday 23 April 2014

Missing In Action

Hi strangers!

Yes it has been a looong time since I posted - my apologies! But I have some news! I have been completely MIA because my growing belly has required me to think out of the box on the fashion front - that's right we are expecting a myfashioncupboard baby in late June or early July!

Super exciting but I have to admit it has taken me some time to get comfortable with my changing body shape (and the fact I can no longer fit into any of my clothes - sob) and I have been rather camera shy these past few months as a result!

However, I have had requests from some of my fellow mothers-to-be to get posting some outfit ideas on how to dress the bump! So I am putting my insecurties aside and embracing the maternity market.

So radio silence no longer - I promise! Keep a look out for maternity wear posts coming up along with the odd baby buy (because baby clothes are now so much cuter to me than adult clothes!)

To any soon-to-be or new mummy's out there - I welcome your ideas so get commenting!

Bisous xx

Baby Orr!

No comments:

Post a Comment