Tuesday 29 April 2014

Maternity Edition - Ditzy Daisies

As the weather finally turns from, frankly, depressing to slightly hopeful, it feels good to be back in summer dresses and little jackets instead of my winter uniform of jeans and parka. Not that it's quite what you would call summer weather yet - so I teamed my maternity daisy print dress from New Look with tights to avoid the Spring chill.

New Look are having a massive sale right now and maternity wear is included - when I went last week all sale items were buy one get one half price so I felt much less guilty spending money on myself! As my baby bump continues to grow, I will be living in floaty dresses for the rest of Spring! Bring on the sunshine!



Tweed Jacket - Zara
Tights - Superdrug
Flats - Topshop
Glasses - Chanel
Gold Bangles - ASOS

This post is not sponsored.


No comments:

Post a Comment