Monday 23 September 2013

Style Files - Biker Cool

Fall has finally arrived and the streets are lined with orange and rust brown leaves, giving a satisfying crunch when you walk upon them. As much as I love summer, I do enjoy autumn dressing - cosy knits, faux furs, winter boots - I love them all!

My favourite cosy but super chic essential is my faux fur lined biker jacket from River Island. I've been counting down the days till I could wear this without looking crazy and the cold autumn breeze has finally made that possible! For a bank holiday weekend of kicking up the leaves with my hubby and west highland terrier, Abbie, my biker friend kept me looking cool but feeling toasty warm!

Now I'm back to burning cinnamon scented candles, making huge pots of butternut squash soup (recipe to follow!) and counting down the days till Christmas! I do love this time of year!

Bisous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment