Friday 6 February 2015

How to Make Your Own Baby Food - Baby Food Prep





Hi everyone!
In this requested video I show you just how easy it is to make your own baby food! Elena is coming up for 7 months and I started weaning her onto solid food at around 5 and a half months before I returned to work. As a busy mum, it's important that I can be organised with her food prep so I like to bulk make her baby food and freeze it in ice cube trays or little sealed tubs to be defrosted at a later date.
Why bother making your own baby food?
1. It saves you a load of cash!
2. You know what is in the food
3. Homemade food will always be fresher
4. It's much easier and less time consuming than you think!
5. It gets your baby used to what the rest of the family eats hence less fussy eaters they will be as toddlers!

In this video I make apple and pear puree and cauliflower cheese puree. Cheese can be given to your baby at 7 months (although avoid blue cheese). As Elena gets older her meals will get more exciting so don't forget to subscribe for future baby food recipes and to join us on our journey!

It really is worth making your own baby food so check out my baby food prep video to see just how quick and easy it is!

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment