Thursday 13 November 2014

39+ Week Pregnancy Update & MEET OUR BABY GIRL!!




We are back to introduce the newest member of our family!

It might be four months late but I have finally found the time to share my 39 - 40 week pregnancy update and introduce our beautiful daughter, Elena Elizabeth, who was born on 4th July 2014. She is a joy and makes me smile all day every day! She is, of course, a mini fashionista and loves looking at the colourful clothes hanging in her closet already!

As for me, I am on a mission to lose the rest of the baby weight so that I can fit back into the amazing clothes in my fashion cupboard - almost there! I grudge buying bigger sizes when I won’t get the chance to wear them for long (I hope!) so I am working hard and aiming for Christmas!

In the meantime, Elena keeps me rather busy – hence the lack of activity on this blog and on my YouTube channels. Apologies! As all mummies will attest, a baby takes over your whole life! I’m lucky if I get time for a quick shower and bite to eat when Elena naps! We are working on finishing the nursery just now – just some final décor to add and it will be done. I love it – it’s definitely the most serene room in our home.

Keep tuned for more mummy/baby themed videos on YouTube as I show you around our daughter's nursery!

In this video I describe my experiences and symptoms in Weeks 39 - 40 of pregnancy. If you have watched my earlier pregnancy updates you will already know that Elena was measuring big and the doctors had some concerns over whether I would be able to deliver naturally. Make sure you check out my 39 – 40 week update to find out what happened!

I wish all new or soon-to-be mummies and daddies all the very best! Being a parent is hard work but I have never had a more rewarding job and I know that I never will!

Bisous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment