Thursday 12 December 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I finally got round to putting my Christmas tree up on Sunday and now I feel ready to welcome all things festive into my home!

I had my first Christmas night out last week and I just wasn't feeling it. Something was missing - I just wasn't in the jingle bells state of mind. Roll on a week, my tree is up and looking fantastic (if I do say so myself!), and I really think that makes all the difference!

I love bringing out all of those meticulously packaged glass baubles that bring back so many memories - like our Mr & Mrs one bought for our wedding last July. It's hard to believe it has been brought out for a second Christmas already! How times flies!

Of course Abbie (my baby, well actually my West Highland terrier) has her own Christmas tree decoration too! Notonthehighstreet.com is pure bliss for anyone searching for something they really don't need but really really want!

Finally, I had to share with you our wall art which warmly welcomes visitors into our home - another notonthehighstreet.com find - I promise they didn't sponsor this post! It may be corny but it makes me smile! Christmas at the Orrs - I just can't wait!

Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment