Sunday 10 November 2013

Style Files - Springing into Winter

Sometimes I just can't let go of summer. Luckily some events such as weddings allow you to hold onto Spring/ Summer shades and florals for a little longer regardless of the dull skies and chilly breeze.

I recently attended a christening which was just the occasion to bring out the spring florals for one last time before succumbing to the darker shades that winter brings. Teaming my florals with tough leather and faux fur stopped the shivers.

This flowery delight was a total bargain in the H&M sale and the peplum style is classically flattering. My faux leather jacket from Zara toughens it up a bit and has been my go-to jacket while the weather is chilly but not freezing.

As you can see from our paint-splattered floor, we are currently undergoing home improvements! Two months with no oven has been trickier than you would think but it's amazing what can be done with a double electric hob! Soon our kitchen and floors will be done and I will share the finished product with you! I can't wait to get back to baking!


 
 
 
 
N.B. This post is not sponsored
 

No comments:

Post a Comment