Wednesday 28 August 2013

Style Files - Karaoke Queens

The final instalment in Roxy's hen marathon!

The ladies painted the town red in Glasgow with champagne at the Grand Central champagne bar followed by canapés, karaoke & cocktails at the stylish Corinthian, where we danced the night away till our pinched toes couldn't take anymore!

I wore:
Dress by AX Paris
Jacket by Zara
Shoes by Christian Louboutin
Handbag by Rebecca Minkoff

My Louboutins have fast become my go-to footwear for evening occasions-I still can't believe how comfortable they are!

Now the countdown is on to the main event - the wedding takes place 3 weeks on Saturday! Sarah and I can't wait for our bridesmaid fitting this Saturday-it'll be the first time bride and bridesmaids all try on our dresses together! It's really feeling real now Roxanne!

3.5 weeks for me to eat right and continue my daily Insanity workouts! Bring it on!

Until next time....bisous! Xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment